Pipe Doctor No-Dig Radius Repair.
A handy kit containing everything needed for a permanent and watertight repair on straight pipes.
Pipe Doctor No-Dig Radius Repair DETAILS.
Pipe Doctor, the original WRc Approved patch repair system in the marketplace (certificate number PT/318/0311), is a high performance no-dig pipe repair solution that provides a quick and easy to use method of repairing damaged drainage and sewerage pipe systems. The system can be used for the repair of pipes of 70-560mm diameter, or larger diameters if required.
Pipe Doctor is installed internally and eradicates the need for costly, disruptive and time – consuming excavation work therefore enabling both vehicle and pedestrian traffic to move freely without realising drainage and sewer work is being carried out underground.
Pipe Doctor No-Dig Radius Repair SPECIFICATION.
The Pipe Doctor is an innovative product that offers considerable benefits to the user:
- Quick and easy to use no-dig application (no disruption)
- No need for resin mixing buckets or measuring containers
- Permanent and watertight pipe repair
- Convenient kit format
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
- The only WRc Approved patch repair in the marketplace, also meeting international standards
- Complements drain inspection and cleaning equipment
- Reduces site wastage
- The Pipe Doctor has been tested using the Fernco installation equipment and a guarantee of 10 years has been established for the materials.
Pipe Doctor is supplied in a range of portable kits that contain the necessary equipment required to carry out an efficient pipe repair including:
2-part ready to mix resin bag
2 packer protection sleeves
Protective ground sheet
Tie secures (cable ties and wire ties)